"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality" (John Lennon)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Reading postcards from Rossett

Yesterday morning, when I met students of class I A they immediately asked me if I had the postcards from their English friends and ... of course I had! So we had our lesson first, then I showed them some pictures about the school in Rossett (St. Peter's school) and at last I gave them the postcards and ....
have a look at the photos here!









While reading the postcards students asked me the meaning of some words they didn't know and they also wanted to know what kind of sport Netball is. As I wasn't sure on how to answer, I searched the net and here is a link with info on this sport: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netball

And to learn more about this sport you can click here: More on netball

No comments:

Post a Comment