Students of class II G of the school "L. Da Vinci - O. Nucula" in Terni created paper board games to learn more about the European Union in English. This activity is part of the etwinning project "Let's play EU 60".
This is the way we worked:
1. students were split in groups;
2. each group decided what kind of bard game they wanted to created;
3. they formulated the questions using the photocopy used for the EU webquest some weeks earlier;
4. they created the game using cardboards and we worked together with the teacher of Art:
5. the games have been shared in the twinspace of the project in etwinning so that even the other students can play and learn having fun!
EU Dominoes 1
EU Dominoes 2
GOOSE GAME 1
GOOSE GAME 2
GUESS THE FOOD
To play the games you can print the photos, cut the cards and ... enjoy!