"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality" (John Lennon)

Monday, January 9, 2012

First letters from Finland

During the Christmas holidays I got the letters from Tyrnävä, a small place near Oulu in Finland



and this morning I could give them to the students of III D. 




As soon as they got their letters I had to stop doing anything else and let them read what Finnish students told about themselves.


When I had their attention back I read the description of our new firends' school.





All the Italian students where very happy of getting the letters and of knowing about a different school system and started asking me a lot of questions I was hardly able to answer. So I think we'll ask our Finnish friends some more info on their school.



Now it is our turn again. Write a letter and remember to include:
- opening greetings;
- answers to the questions your friends asked you;
- a short description of Christmas traditions in our country;
- some nice events that happened during your Christmas holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment