3rd year students are studying how to ask for and give advice using the structures should and could.
So this morning we had the idea of creating a teen column similar to the one you find in magazines and we also imagined that in their ideal school there is a place where to talk about teen issues and discuss about their solutions.
The activity is as follow:
- students think about 2-3 issues each;
- they write the issues on the padlet called "Teen issues" that is both here and in "edmodo";
- they can use their real names or they can use a nickname or an invented name.
After finishing writing all the posts:
- all the students read the issues their mates wrote
- try to find a solution to at least 2-3 issues each
- post their solutions in the padlet called "Teen advice column"
At the end of this activity students will discuss in groups about the advice and decide if they agree or disagree with the replies.