"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality" (John Lennon)

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Receiving postcards from Leon and Izmir

Some days ago I delivered the postcards from Leon, Spain and I 've already wrote a post about it that you can read if you click here.

This morning I delivered the postcards from Izmir, Turkey. The students found these towns on the map and then started reading the postcards. They took the postcards home so that they can read and understand them better and they can also show them to their parents.
Evere time I give them the postcards it's a holiday! They are happy of receiving them, of looking at the wonderful images and of being connected to other students of the same age from all over Europe.
And ... I'm happy too both because they use English and because I see them full of enthusiasm for this eTwinning project "Postcards from our countries".


Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Collage generated with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment