"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality" (John Lennon)

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

First News

This year I made a subscription to the weekly magazine "First News" (you find the link on the right).
Every week I get a newspaper and I take it to school. I leave it in the English mini-library where the students can take a copy to read it at school or at home if they want to.
As this morning we had some time left at the end of the lessons I paired them up, they choose some articles they were interested into and read them.




After reading they had to write the words they didn't know in a piece of paper and look them up in the dictionary. For homework they have to reuse the words to form sentences that refer to a different context.  next week we'll see what they have found out and what they have created!

No comments:

Post a Comment