Last Thursday afternoon, as everybody was more tired than usual, I thought it a good idea to review topics, according to what we did in the morning lessons, using board games.
So classes II A, III A and III B had afternoon lessons in the language room and played board games. The procedure for these games is the same we followed for the game we played in class I D, that is to say:
1. divide the students in groups of 3 or 4;
2. each group has a die and a copy of the game;
3. the students take turns to throw the die and answer the question of the box they arrived onto;
4. if the answer is correct the player can stay in the box, if not the player has to go back to the previous box;
5. the group decides if the answer is correct (the teacher can help);