After that we played a matching game.
1. There are two set of cards: set 1 jobs and set 2 skills, adjectives or abilities.
2. The jobs cards are put face down and the other cards face up on the desks.
3. Students take turns to take a card from the jobs cards set and choose a card from the table.
4. If a student can't find a suitable card for the job says "I pass".
5. The winner is the student with more cards.
1. each student has some jobs cards;
2. when the teachers says "go" the students try to match their jobs with the cards on the table.
When the students finish to play they make sentences like these:
A doctor needs to be patient.
A chef has to be good at cooking.