This week we started the lessons and to welcome the students I let them play a game called "Dates game" .
Under each number there is a word that is the answer to a question they have to create. The questions had to be asked to me, their teacher, and were all personal questions.
- the students were divided in teams,
- they were given 5-7 minutes to create the questions,
- they took turns to ask the question,
- if they got it right they scored a point,
- the team with more points is the winner.
At the end of the game I asked them to create their own "dates game" to play all together the following lesson.