"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality" (John Lennon)

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Bridges over times and cultures: international meeting in Todi

Last 28th May I took part in an international meeting as an eTwinning ambassador.
The headmaster of the school "Cocchi - Aosta" in Todi, prof. Silvio Improta, invited me to talk about eTwinning and its importance within the new Erasmus + programme.







This was the final meeting of the Comenius project "Bridges over times and cultures" of the school in Todi and I had the chance of meeting several teachers from different European countries and my colleagues of Todi. We could share our experiences and ideas on European projects and opportunities.










Here is the presentation I used







No comments:

Post a Comment