"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality" (John Lennon)

Monday, January 27, 2014

Greek Stanley has arrived!

Last Saturday I found Greek Stanley in my post box and welcomed him in my house.
Unfortunately I wasn't very well so he stayed at home with me all the day, he relaxed, listened to music and slept a lot!
Sunday morning, as I was a bit better, Greek Stanley came to church with me and my family,


after the Sunday Mass he had fun with the friends of the choir (they are high school and university students).




In the afternoon Greek Stanley attended teacher Sbaraglia's book launch "Le avventure del Vecchietto con la 600" (The adventures of the Old man and his 600) in Amelia, a little town near Giove, and could listen to the author himself reading some pages of his short stories: of course Greek Stanley didn't understand but our teacher of English translated everything for him!





Here is a short video of Stanley's adventures on Saturday!

Greek Stanley in Italy

This morning he came to visit the other to schools where I teach and had the chance to meet my students both in Lugnano and in Guardea. I think he had fun!




Tomorrow Greek Stanley will go to Giove and he will meet the students who take part in this etwinning project, he will also have the chance to meet their family and have more adventures!



No comments:

Post a Comment