"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality" (John Lennon)

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Playing Trinity

Just before Christmas holidays we started practicing and reviewing for Trinity GESE exams.
We tried to do it in a fun way, in fact I wrote 6 topics on the interactive board, paired up the students and gave them some time to think about questions to ask on each topic.







After they wrote the questions I wrote them on the board and then we started playing the game.



As it was the 21st of December and all of them feared for the end of the world I decided to play the song "I will survive"! So while the music was on they students walked around the classroom, when I stopped it, I threw the dice,  the students found a partner and asked questions according to the topic of the number.






No comments:

Post a Comment