"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality" (John Lennon)

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2012!

Here are some nice poems to celebrate Halloween. 

Three Little Ghosts ghostghostghost


Three little ghosts on Halloween night
Saw a witch and shrieked in fright
The witch just laughed and shouted, "Boo!"
One ghost ran home and then there were two.
Two little ghosts who shiver and shook
With every single step they took.
When the door opened wide
One little ghost said to the other...
I'm going home and stay with my mother.
One little ghost can't have much fun,
so he ran home, and then there were none.

5 little pumpkins




This is my Jack o' Lantern. I made it myself, believe it or not! And I had a lot of fun doing it.





If you want to make your Jack O' Lantern watch this video:






I also made some delicious Halloween cookies and muffins, here they are!









And here you find some recipes to make wonderful biscuits!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/scary_halloween_cookies_86970


If you want to know more about Halloween and to do some exercises click in the following links:

No comments:

Post a Comment