This year is the 60th anniversary of the Treaties of Rome with which the basis of the European Union were created. Class II G of the school "L. Da Vinci e O. Nucula" in Terni will celebrate this event through an etwinning project together with other two schools from France and Spain.
The main aims of this project are:
- to work in teams,
- to share ideas and methods of work both among sts and teachers,
- to improve their English (writing and speaking),
- to use ICT to improve their technical skills,
- to present their towns, their countries and some EU institutions using ICT tools and creating games: online games (using learning apps and appinventor, QR codes), boardgames, quizzes,
- to get to know other EU countries and cultures, to broaden their horizons through realizing we are part of a bigger community: the UE, to make EU friends
Here are the names of the teachers and the schools we will work with.